Liebster Award

Hello! I came back again. I got tag from Berry and Nida. Thank you Berry! hehe. Sorry if bad grammar ^^
RULES:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs
11 Facts about me
  1. I love Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad. So, my religion is Islam
  2. I love banana
  3. I hate people who despair easily
  4. Love sports. Especially badminton, ping pong, and soccer
  5. My dream is to become entrepreneurs, dancers (maybe), and photographer
  6. Not too fond of the way to the mall
  7. I am Indonesian
  8. I was SONE & Shawol
  9. My blood type is B
  10. I tomboy
  11. Not too happy with my own name, Valent-,-
Berry's Questions
♥Why are you blogging? For what reason? Because i follow Amaya, my schoolmates
♥What is your motto in life? I do not know-,-

♥What is your wish if someone's will grant it? Why is that? I don't know too .-.
♥If you have a chance to change something in yourself, what is it? and Why? hospitality, because I am less friendly .-.
♥For you, what is the meaning of love? I don't know
♥For you, do you think "Happy Ending" and "Fairytales" will exsist in true life? If yes/no why? No, because it's just a story by
♥Describe your self in 3 words. Funny, Healthy, Happy
♥What personality do you hate most in person? Give 5 then explain. I don't know, sorry.
♥What is your ambition? My family, my friends a happy life
♥What is your personality that you think people likes? cuteness
♥h'Can you give me a SOLO POST on your blog, pretty please? :) Write on that anything you wanna say to me. Then tag me. ^^ I hope you can do it. Sorry, I could not do it :(
Nida's Questions
What's your dream now? 5B incoming class, and class with Tere, Icha, Sharla, Clarissa, Imas, Nathan, Ifal, Kevin, Gerald, and others
What reason you doing blogging? Share experiences and others
Who people make you like doing blogging? Amaya
Have you ever got SOTD in BlogSkins ? everAre you a Directioner / Janoskianator ? Directioner
What food you love to eating it ? Indonesian food
What drink you like? TeaWhat do you think about my blog? Nice
Have you followed my twitter @NdxChance ? Yes
What do you think about me? I don't know 
Am I cool? LOL No :p
My Questions

  1. What do you think about you?
  2. What do you do if the New Year's Eve?
  3. What religion you?
  4. Do you like music?
  5. What is your motto?
  6. Now, you live where?
  7. What do you think about your blog?
  8. What you want in this 2013?
  9. Can you sing?
  10. Do you tomboy?
  11. Do you have twitter? if yes, what's your username?
NOMINATED
ShabrinaBeningKak YohannaKak MailaKak AlbertKak NisaKak NindaKak AdeliaJaeraKak FitriKak Rean

Okay, just that. Goodbye all!

Comments

Popular Posts