The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello! Yes, i got the award again, yeah~ i'm happy. Thank you so much for VladiBening, and Nida! Okay, check the rules now!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 This is 7 things about me!!! Check it if you want xD

  1. I can playing football, badminton, and pingpong
  2. I love sports
  3. I tomboy
  4. I like horror stories
  5. Have many friends in the real world
  6. 9 years old *young right?* haha
  7. Sorry, please do not call me Pae. Because I do not like that name._. Just call me Pelont / Valent
NOMINATED.......
  1. kak Faradina
  2. kak Liya
  3. Kak Syarifah
sorry only 3, because I want to tag anyone else confused._. Gbye!

Comments

Anonymous said…
makasih ya udah nge-tag aku, nanti besok aku post deh, kalo sekarang aku mau bikin ff hehehe :)
Valent said…
@Syarifah Humaira Oke kak. Nanti aku baca ya ff nya :)

Popular Posts